- The original third-Eye eyeglass mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to left or right sun/Eyeglass temple-Arm - Rubber-Tipped outer prongs provide a no-Slip mount
Retro Mirror Replacement Plugs for Sprintech Mirrors.
- The original third-Eye bar-End mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to most handlebar bar-End with a rubber, Internal-Expanding plug system
- Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts on either side of helmet offering a wide range of adjustment - Mirror and/Or arm can be detached from helmet mount - Adhesive backed plastic fan-Plate fits most helmets
- Made in the USA - Wide field of view with three pivot points for total adjustability - Lightweight and optically correct - Fits helmet visors and eyeglasses; will fit helmets with adapter
The Mirrycle Road Mirror was developed exclusively to fit Shimano STI shifter/brake levers without interfering in any way. The Road Mirror fits almost all the different shift/brake combos. It goes on quickly and easily with the included tools. Just a flick of your eyes allows for a quick view…
Add a touch of cool to your bike while increasing your riding safety. - Designed for our Fashion, Attitude, and Classic Cruiser collections - Can be adjusted for use on right or left-hand side of handlebars - 10 cm wide x 6 cm tall x 10 cm long arm
Electra's Checkerboard Mirror not only looks great, it also offers a view of the road behind you, so it ramps up your bike's style and safety. Plus, mounting is easy with the included clamp.
The Mountain Mirrycle Mirror quickly attaches to most any flat handlebar using the supplied wrench. Its convex mirror provides a wide field of view to help you clearly see approaching traffic. And the mirror head adjusts to your optimum viewing angle.
- Extreme flexibility allows for the best view angle - Built with safety in mind with no glass, exposed wire or sharp edges - Compatible with all type of glasses
The LTD Mirrycle Mirror quickly attaches to Bontrager Isozone handlebars using the supplied wrench. It has a convex mirror for a wide field of view to help you clearly see approaching traffic. And the mirror easily adjusts to your optimum viewing angle.
Retro Mirror Sprintech Single Mirror. Works with all road handlebars by attaching to the bar end using its simple retrobike install. Allows you to see traffic from behind without having to look over your shoulder. Expands your visual field without shifting head or body to see behind you. As…
Retro Mirror Sprintech MTB/City Pair of Black Mirrors. Mirrors for Mountain Bikes/Straight Bar. Ideal for urban commuters. Placed on both sides of the handlebars, the Sprintech MTB/City rearview mirror is easy to install. Simply remove the caps from each end of the handlebars and insert the…