Built to withstand the rigors of every day shop use, Park Tool's updated Single Arm Professional Work Stand is the stand of choice for professional mechanics around the world.
• Easily height adjustable from 50" to 62" (128-158cm) utilizing Park's proven Lock Block System
• Includes #105 cast aluminum work tray
• The 100-3D Micro-Adjust clamp grips nearly any tube from 7/8” to 3” (23-76mm), including aero tubes
• The maximum weight holding capacity of the PRS-3.2 is 68 kg (150 lb)
• Stand does not include base. Order part #130 base.
• To mount directly to floor use part #FP-2 Floor Mounting Plate
Differences from the PRS-3OS:
• Utilizes lock block system which allows easy and fast height adjustment and a more solid connection between the two upright tubes
• Also includes a new height adjustment pin which locks into place for safety and so it won't be lost.
|Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number|